XoomsTV appears to be an expensive TV service at first glance, but when you look more closely, you will be able to understand why. A solid IPTV service such as this one is equipped with all the necessary features for an IPTV service of this quality.
You may also like: 15+ Best IPTV Service Providers
This list includes TV guides, M3U links that support as high as 4K resolution TV series, VOD and TV, premium TV channels that stream live, a 100% uptime guarantee, and 24-hour customer support.
Official Website: https://xoomstv.com/
- VOD options for movies on demand and TV shows
- Plans start at under EUR13.99/month
- One connection to the normal plan.
- A 24-hour trial is for trial available
- Major sports channels
- International channels
- Channels for entertainment and news
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- M3U URL
- Compatible with the most popular IPTV Players
- VPN user-friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Available on Firestick/Fire TV as well as Android devices.
- Accepts PayPal, Bitcoin, and Credit/Debit
- Support for customers via Live chat and Telegram chat and by email
- Favorite Managers
- Support for external players
XoomsTV has over 15,000 live channels, starting at less than EUR13.99/month for their basic plan. These channels are offered in a wide range of categories. These include entertainment, international, sports and news, education, and many more. The IPTV service is also available for major sports channels, PPV, adult channels, and other channels not part of certain services.
See also: 10+ Best USA IPTV Service Providers
Each subscription comes with more than 15,000 live channels and VOD choices. Additionally, digital programming guides (EPG) are for those who like this format.
Payment & Pricing Gateways
XoomsTV provides four subscription plans. It also provides the opportunity to try a trial for 24 hours. Prices for these plans differ depending on the length of the subscription.
At the time of writing, their subscription plan is the following:
- 99/month for more than 15,000 TV channels and VOD and one connection
- 99 to 3 months, more than 15,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- 99 to 6 months, more than 15,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- 99for 12 months, plus more than 15,000 TV channels and VOD and one connection
How to Install XoomsTV IPTV
XoomsTV IPTV is accessible to download on various well-known streaming devices. This process includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android tablets, phones, and any other device that runs on the Android operating system. To download the app for the service, you need to sign up for a subscription through the official site.
Since XoomsTV IPTV has an M3U URL, you can utilize this service with IPTV players like IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player, Tivimate, and others. Before using the IPTV services, it is recommended to join a VPN to protect your online activities.
See also: 5 Best IPTV Providers in the UK
You may also install the standalone application if you don’t wish to utilize any IPTV Player. To do this, you first need to install the Downloader app on the device. After registering, check your confirmation email via XoomsTV IPTV for more installation steps. It will usually include the latest instructions for installation.
Pros of Xooms Tv
One of the greatest features of the XoomsTV IPTV service is the possibility of adding TV channels to your Favorites. Certain Live TV services don’t offer this feature. Another benefit of the IPTV product is the possibility of connecting external video players like MX Player.
- Monthly rates start at EUR13.99.
- Free trial for 24 hours available
- More than 15,000 channels are accessible.
- The IP address isn’t secured.
- It’s VPN-friendly.
- There are sports programs available.
- Accepting Bitcoin, PayPal, and Credit/Debit as payment options.
- Support for customers is available via Telegram support as well as via email.
Is XoomsTV IPTV Legal?
It’s difficult to tell if these unlicensed IPTV services have the correct license. If the IPTV service is deemed illegal, we notify our customers immediately and update the reports on our site to reflect this information. Ultimately, the end-user is solely responsible for any content downloaded through free IPTV apps and paid services like XoomsTV IPTV.
Why Do IPTVs Require VPNs?
The majority of cord-cutters use VPNs, and they are rightfully so. Streaming apps, add-ons, and paid IPTV services are typically hosted on unreliable servers. If you do not use a VPN, your IP Address is recorded.
Your IP address is linked to your identity and location, compromising your security and privacy. A VPN provides you with a secure internet connection. It will block the Internet service provider, IPTV makers, the government, and any third entity from tracking your online activity.
The most well-known VPN for cord-cutters is VPN because of its lightning-fast speeds and zero-log policy. It is essential to choose a speedy VPN as we stream huge HD files. It’s also important to choose one that doesn’t keep any records of their customers’ access while on the internet.
Setting up a VPN Connection
Installing VPN using your streamer is as easy!
- Sign up for an account with a VPN account.
- Go to Search and click the Search icon on the Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
- Select VPN and click on the VPN option that pops up.
- Click on the VPN icon in the menu under Apps and Games.
- Click Download and then Open
- Type in the username you used and your password to sign in. It is your username. This is an email you signed up for VPN service. Your password is generated automatically and sent to you via email.
- Press Connect button and select OK for a Connection request if it is displayed.
You’ll be able to see that your IP address is changed with the connection’s location change. Now, you’re operating anonymously using your device. Press the Home Button from your remote, and the VPN will run behind the scenes.
Congratulations! You’re now protected by a VPN, which means that everything you stream or connect to via the Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the public. If you need to end this VPN service, restart the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
What is XoomsTV?
XoomsTV can be described as an IPTV service that offers live channels for a reasonable cost.
What channels does XoomsTV have?
This IPTV service includes over 15,000+ channels spread across several categories, including entertainment, international news, sports, and many more.
How much does XoomsTV cost?
The IPTV service is priced at EUR13.00/month for the basic plan with one connection. Additional plans are offered.
What devices are they able to install this IPTV service?
This IPTV service can be installed on any Android operating system device. It includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV as well as any Android device.
Shortly, XoomsTV is a newer IPTV service that provides over 15,000+ channels and VOD services for less than $13.00 each month. They also offer an initial trial free of charge for new customers. The service comes with one connection in the base package, but you can upgrade to more connections if you wish. It is compatible with any Android-powered device, including Fire TV, the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and many more.