Vue Media IPTV is a service that can be used as an alternative to cable TV. It has hundreds of live television channels, shows, movies, and much more. IPTV IPTV gives you over 10,000 hours of videos for a lower-cost subscription. The best thing about IPTV is that it is made accessible to almost every commonly used device. Let’s look at registering and installing Vue Media IPTV on your device.
You may also like: 15+ Best IPTV Service Providers
Vue Media IPTV gives you streams of live channels on TV, films, and TV shows that you can stream to your device. It is possible to install the IPTV application on various devices such as Android, Firestick, and Windows PC. To install the app, you must purchase an account. We discussed the IPTV service, as well as its pros and pros.
- Over 12,000 channels and the majority in HD quality
- VOD options
- One connection included in the standard plan could be upgraded to a higher plan.
- Access to the most popular sporting packages and the ability to watch PPV
- Electronic Programming Guide (EPG)
- Catch up
- Adult Channels
- International channels
- Pay every month without a contract
- VPN user-friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Support for external players
- Favorite manager’s picks
- No M3U URL
- Accepts Bitcoin and Credit/Debit cards.
- Customer support via Telegram chat
Official website: hvuemedia.tv
As previously mentioned, Vue Media IPTV provides over 12,000 live channels beginning with their basic plan. The channels offered by Vue Media are classified under various categories. It covers local, international, entertainment music, kids’ film documentaries, VM originals, etc.
The subscription plans come with live channels as well as VOD. It is possible to check the next programming and their times with the Electronic Program Guide. It lets you add channels into the Favorites section to allow easier access at any point later. For this, select that desired channel, click the OK button, and select the Add to Favorite option.
Payment Gateways & Pricing
Vue Media IPTV offers three different subscription plans. One is “coming soon,” per their site. Prices for these plans differ according to the subscription’s length, including bundle savings plans.
See also: 10+ Best USA IPTV Service Providers
The current subscription plans of their company include the following:
- 19.99$/month for 12,000 channels and 2 connections
- 25$/month for 12000 channels, VOD options, and 4 connections
Sign Up Vue Media IPTV
- Start it on one of your phones or computer.
- Visit the Vue media IPTV package page (URL: (https://vuemedia.tv/#packages).
- Choose the best plan for you and click View Packages.
- A pop-up window will show along with the package.
- You can check its compatibility with your device channel list, movies list, and list of TV channels.
- Click on Purchase to continue.
- Review your purchase information and enter the discount code if you have one.
- Click Pay using Pay with a Credit Card, or you can choose Bitcoin packages, too.
- Fill in your email address, name, and card number in the appropriate fields.
- Then click Pay to complete your transaction.
- After the payment has been processed after the payment has been made, your account will be created within 3 minutes, and you’ll receive an email to Vue Media IPTV.
Stream Vue Media IPTV on Android Devices
Before proceeding through the steps, you must change your device’s settings to enable the APK file. This is why you should go to Settings for Android System >Install unknown apps >> > Turn On.
- If you’re using an Android tablet or smartphone, visit this Vue Media IPTV download link you received via Email.
- The IPTV’s APK files will then be downloaded.
- Once the download is complete. After that, could you press the button to open it?
- Then, you will see an installation window. Press the button to install.
- After installation, tap the Open button to open the application.
- Sign in using your IPTV account to begin watching your preferred television channel live.
Watch Vue Media IPTV on Firestick
(1) Then, you must start Options from the main screen.
(2) Go to My Fire TV. My Fire TV option.
(3) Choose the Developer option.
(4) under Developer choices, choose Applications from unknown sources.
(5) Switch it off by choosing the option to turn it on from the warning message.
(6) Then, click to open the Search icon on the main screen.
(7) Find Downloader using the bar for searching.
(8) Click on Download for the download to install and run the application onto your Firestick.
(9) Once you have downloaded the file, you can open the Downloader application.
(10) You can use the web address provided on the dashboard for customers to download Vue Media IPTV. Vue Media IPTV app on your Firestick device.
(11) 1. Download the application onto your mobile device.
(12) Open VueMedia IPTV using Your Fire TV Stick following installation.
(13) Login using the credentials supplied during the sign-up process.
(14) You can stream all movies and channels available on your time via the Fire TV.
See also: 5 Best IPTV Providers in the UK
VUE MEDIA IPTV on Smart TV
You need to follow the exact smartphone procedures to use a smart TV. For enabling Unknown Sources, go to Settings > Security & Restrictions > enable Unknown Sources and choose OK.
(1) Use any internet browser and click on the download link for apk that you got via your IPTV subscription.
(2) As with smartphones, The apk file can be downloaded.
(3) 3. Go to the Downloads Folder, and install the Apk file.
(4) After the installation, you can log in with the IPTV credentials to view any live channels.
Vue Media IPTV APK for PC
You can stream the Vue Media app on your Windows PC with the help of an Android Emulator.
(1) Go to the BlueStacks website (https://www.bluestacks.com) from any of the browsers on your PC.
(2) 2. Click to download then it will download the .exe file will be downloaded.
(3) After installation, find the file and open it.
(4) 4. Enter your Google account information to sign into your account.
(5) If BlueStacks opens, click on the Email containing the login details. Click on the hyperlink to download the apk.
(6) Then drag to drop Vue Media apk to the BlueStacks to load it.
(7) When it is loaded, open it and log in with the Vue Media login details to stream the content.
How to change the Video Player in Vue Media IPTV?
(1) Start your Vue Media IPTV app on your Fire TV Stick.
(2) Click”Settings” (gear icon) above the display.
(3) Go (3) To External Players under settings.
(4) Click Add to the player on the screen.
(5) Select an external player on your computer.
(6) Click on the Add button in the confirmation message.
(7) You can stream all Vue media TV content onto your external player.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the most impressive features of VueMedia IPTV is the option for adding TV channels to your Favorites. Certain Live TV services don’t offer this feature.
Follow the steps below for the best way to include channels in Favorites within this service.
1. Find the channel you prefer and press the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favorite.
3. You’ll see the star icon beside the channel.
4. Go back to the channel category page and then click Favorites.
5. You will notice that your selected channel is now in your Favorites!
6. If you’d like to delete the channel from your Favorites, hover over the channel and press the OK button on your remote. Click to remove it from your Favorite.
7. That’s it! You are now able to add or remove channels that are in your Favorites inside the IPTV service.
Pros of Vue Media IPTV
- The channels can be accessed both in HD as well as SD quality.
- A user-friendly and simple-to-use interface.
- Create your account immediately with no waiting time.
- 24/7 support is available via Telegram as well as Email.
- Support external player for streaming video.
- The multiscreen mode lets you watch on multiple screens at once.
- Compatible with most commonly used devices. Compatible with all commonly used.
What exactly is Vue Media?
Vue Media is an IPTV service that gives live channels for a reasonable cost.
What channels does Vue Media IPTV offer?
This IPTV service offers over 12000 channels. It provides channels across various categories, including entertainment, news and sports, international, and many more.
Which devices could Vue Media be installed on?
This IPTV service can be installed on any Android operating system device. It includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
Vue Media IPTV is a streaming service that provides you with all the methods to live stream TV. The only thing lacking on Vue Media IPTV can be the playlist M3U URL. Besides that, it has a fantastic library of content at a low cost. If you are unsure about the content, you can contact us via the comment section below.