The TV Subscription service can be described as a service that allows you to access a vast selection of channels on your TV through the use of IPTV technology. Several content types can be viewed on it, including news, sports, cartoons, films, and Series. During the week, it will provide updates on what is happening in the top TV shows and films. The TV Subscription will allow you to access a wide selection of content that will interest you.
You may also like: 15+ Best IPTV Service Providers
The standard plan costs $14.00/month, including international and sports channels, entertainment, PPV news, and other channels. This package has only one connection. However, you can upgrade it during registration if you’d like. It is compatible with any Android-powered device, including Amazon Firestick, Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
Official website: tvsubscription.org
- More than 20,000 live channels
- Plans begin at $14.00/month
- One connection to the normal plan.
- VOD options
- VPN compatible
- Not IP location locked
- Major sports channels
- PPV, Adult
- Popular news channels
- Favorite Managers
- 24/7 channels, Catchup
- Support for external players
- International channels
- Accepts PayPal and Credit/Debit as payment options.
- Support for customers via their online contact form as well as email
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- It is compatible with Firestick/FireTV and Android devices.
- Compatible with many IPTV Players
- 24/7 customer support
As previously mentioned, TV Subscription IPTV provides more than 20,000 live channels with starting price of $14.00/month. In addition to entertainment and sports channels, kids’ music channels, international channels, and channels for children cover various topics. As part of the IPTV service, you have additional options for PPV content, important sports networks, and other channels unavailable on some services, such as the important sports channels. For those who prefer a more traditional electronic guide to programs (EPG), it also offers a simple electronic guide to programs (EPG).
Price & Payment Gateways
TV Subscription IPTV offers several options of subscription plans for brand-new customers that are ready to start watching IPTV. Prices vary according to the length of the subscription and the number of devices that will be connected to the service. In terms of subscription plans, they offer the following options:
- €13.99/month for more than 20.000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- €29.99 to 3 months, more than 20,000 channels on VOD, and one connection
- €49.99 to 6 months, more than 20.000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- €69.00 to cover 12 months, more than 20,000 channels on VOD, and one connection
You may also like: Top 10 Best IPTV Service Providers in the USA
Sign up for a TV Subscription
1. Visit the official TV Subscription IPTV website on a browser to learn more about the service.
2. If you wish to view the subscription plans on the homepage, you can do so by clicking here.
3. Click the Get it Now button after selecting a subscription plan you are interested in.
4. Please select the Continue option.
5. Select the Checkout button once you have checked your order.
6. In the next step, you can enter your personal information.
7. Please enter your credit or debit card details in the fields provided.
8. If you wish to pay for your IPTV subscription in one payment, please choose Complete Purchase.
9. Your login credentials will be mailed to you if the transaction is successful so you can access them as soon as possible.
TV Subscription on Android and iOS
- Make sure you have installed SMARTERS PRO, the IPTV application
- Add a new user to your account by creating an account for them
- You can log in using Xtream Code API by clicking
- If you received an identifier, please enter it to get started
TV Subscription on VLC
- Install VLC on your PC by clicking on the link below. Install the VLC media player on your computer;
- The M3U link should be copied into Google Chrome and pasted there;
- The M3U file must be automatically downloaded
- VLC can be used to open the m3u file to play it.
TV Subscription on Firestick
Once you have received the login information via email, all you have to do is required to install and download IPTV Smarters Pro on your device. It’s a legal application available on Play Store, App Store, Microsoft Store, etc. If you’re using a FireTV Stick or any other brand that does not have an IPTV Smarters Pro app, you will find the download URLs listed below in this article. After installing the application and receiving IPTV information, you now must comply with these instructions:
- When you launch the app, you will see a Login using the Xtream API button.
- Upon logging in, you will be asked to enter your Login Information (use the credentials you received from us)
- Once you have entered all the required information in the required fields, click on the Add User button.
- As soon as the newly created user has been added to the list of users, you will notice the name appearing in the list.
- You should then click on the username you used when creating your account. You will then see screens for Downloading Channels movies, Series, and Streaming Channels, so please allow some time for it to complete.
- When the download has been completed, several choices will appear, including Live TV, Movie, Series, and Multi-Screen Watch Up.
- At this time, you can select the option you wish to make, and relevant content will be displayed accordingly. By selecting Live TV, you will be able to view channels from a variety of categories and countries.
- Select your favorite country or category, and it will display all available channels, which is why you must click the channel to begin streaming.
- 20000+ online channels
- 4K Ultra HD Quality.
- It has Anti-Freezer Technology.
- Ultra-speed connection.
- It is compatible with every device.
- Easy to set up
- Support is available at All hours of the day,
- Provides flexible traffic planning.
The servers they use are the most reliable, with 99.99 percent uptime. We also have maintenance experts available 24/7.
If you encounter any issues with loading this list, examine them first: Perhaps you’re using a slow VPN. You can disable your VPN or alter the settings. It could be that your ISP may have blocked IPTV; therefore, you cannot utilize a quality VPN. If you are still having issues Contact us; support will assist you.
Is TV Subscription IPTV Legal?
It is impossible to find out if these unlicensed IPTV services are licensed. License. If it is determined that an IPTV service is found to be illegal, the users are informed immediately, and updated reports are posted on our site to reflect this information.
In the end, the user is the sole owner of the content accessed via free IPTV applications and paid services like TV Subscription IPTV. In general, TV Subscription IPTV is a well-known live TV service that offers many channels for a very low monthly cost.
What is a TV Subscription IPTV?
Television Subscription IPTV can be described as an IPTV service that offers live channels at a low cost.
What channels does TV Subscription IPTV Offer?
This IPTV service includes more than 20.000 channels across various categories, including entertainment, news and sports, international, and many more.
How much does TV Subscription IPTV Cost?
The IPTV service is priced at $14.00/month for the basic plan, including one connection. Additional plans are offered.
What devices can the IPTV Service be Installed on?
This IPTV service can be installed on any Android operating system device. That includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
Thus, you can access get TV Subscription IPTV across a wide range of devices. It offers a wide range of content to stream. You can make use of a VPN for streaming IPTV since it helps protect your privacy while keeping your data secure at the same time. If you have any concerns or suggestions, you can add them to the comments section. IPTV IPTV provides live TV channels that are available in HD and FHD stream quality. It supports M3U URLs as well as EPG. It supports EPG and M3U URLs. IPTV works with a VPN which allows users to keep their privacy.