TV Plantation is an IPTV Service that hosts live channels and VOD options for TV series and movies. TV Plantation delivers live TV and video-on-demand streaming services across borders. It is an alternative to cable TV. TV Plantation allows users to choose their favorite TV channel lineups and personalize their account favorites channels. Users can also customize their TV experience to best suit their interests in the USA, Canada, and Europe as well as Australia, Asia, Australia, and Spain.
You may also like: 15+ Best IPTV Service Providers
- More than 12,000 live channels
- VOD options available for TV and movies
- Plans starting at $15.00/month
- Available in 3, 6, and 12-month options
- Major sports channels
- International channels
- Channels for news and entertainment
- Multi-screen support
- Compatible with most popular IPTV Players
- Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices compatible
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- URL M3U
- Accepts PayPal, Credit/Debit
- VPN Friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Support for customers via email and online contact form
- Favorites manager
- Support for external players
Official website: tvplantation.com
TV Plantation offers over 12,000 channels for as low as $15.00/month. Many channels are available, including international, sports, entertainment, news, and educational. This IPTV service also offers PPV, significant sports channels, and other options unavailable in some services.
See also: 10+ Best USA IPTV Service Providers
Each subscription plan includes over 12000 channels and VOD options. There is an electronic program guide (EPG) for those who prefer this layout. In addition to HD+, HD, and SD live channels, some channels can stream in 4K, with more than 100 countries represented. For a free trial, you can look at the complete list of channels and the quality and quantity of channels, countries, and international channels in the package.
Pricing & Payment Gateways
TV Plantation offers many subscription options. New users can also get a free 7-day trial. The price of these plans varies depending on how long you subscribe and what channels are available. You don’t need to give your credit card for the free trial of 48 hours. Their subscription plans currently include the following:
- $15.00/month for more than 12,000 channels, VOD
- $40.00 for 3 Months and more than 12,000 channels, VOD
- $60.00 per 6 Months and more than 12,000 channels, VOD
- $120.00 per 12 months with over 12,000 channels, VOD
See also: 5 Best IPTV Providers in the UK
How to sign up for TV Plantation
Before you can use the TV Plantation service, register on their official website. These are the steps to register for this service.
- Scroll down to see the subscription plans.
- Click on the Order Plan button to select the subscription plan that you would like.
- Click Continue to create a username/password.
- When you are on the Shopping Cart page, click Checkout.
- Complete the Checkout page with the necessary billing information and place your order.
That’s it! Congratulations! You’ve successfully registered for an account at TV Plantation.
Make sure to verify the email address you used for confirmation after registering. The confirmation email will contain account login information and instructions for installation. Once you have installed the IPTV app on your streaming device, you must enter your TV Plantation login information.
Installing TV Plantation
TV Plantation can be installed on many streaming devices. These include the Amazon Firestick and Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes (Chromecast), Android phones and tablets, and Android TV Boxes. You can install the standalone application if you don’t wish to use the IPTV Player. First, install the Downloader app on your device. Follow these steps to install TV Plantation after you have installed the Downloader app.
1. Start the Downloader app and click on the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – https://m.apkpure.com/tv-plantation/com.tvplantation.tvplantationiptvbox and click Go.
3. Wait for the app’s download to complete.
4. Click on Install.
5. Click on Open or Done.
6. Launch TV Plantation.
7. Enter the login information you will receive in your registration email. When you are done, click Sign In.
8. Click Allow.
9. Allow the channels and VOD options for download to take a while.
10. That’s it! Now TV Plantation has been installed on your device.
To hide your online activities, we recommend connecting to a VPN before you use this IPTV service.
Watch TV Plantation on Amazon Firestick
You can follow these steps to install APK files on your Firestick by following these instructions.
- If you have a Firestick, open ES File Explorer once more.
- On the main screen of the ES File Explorer App, in the left-hand corner, there is an option to expand the Local menu.
- If you have saved the APK file from Part 2 in the Firestick folder, then you can open that folder.
- The APK file can be downloaded by clicking the link on their site.
- The next prompt will appear as soon as you click on it.
How to Add an External Video Player
This IPTV service also offers the possibility of adding external video players. We will show you how to add an external player to TV Plantation.
1. Click Settings from the home screen.
2. Choose a Player
3. Click VLC Player.
4. After selecting VLC Player, click OK.
That’s it! This IPTV service now allows you to integrate external video players.
You can now stream TV Plantation services via any of our apps. You can access the Android App, Amazon Firestick TV App, and WebTV from your computer via our website. Download the Android App from Google Play Store or Firestick TV App from Amazon Firestick TV Store. The customized TV Plantation Android TV Box can be purchased as well. TV Plantation Android App is compatible with all Android devices, including Android TV Boxes, Android TV Boxes, Android phones, and tablets.
Add to Favorites
Plantation TV IPTV services offer one of the most valuable features: the ability to add channels and favorites. This feature is not available on some Live TV services. You can add channels to Favorites in this service by following the steps below.
- Click on the preferred channel you want to locate and then press the OK button. Click Add to Favorite.
- A star icon will be next to the channel.
- Click Favourites to return to the channel category listing. You will see that your chosen channel is listed.
- Press the OK button on your remote when you hover over a channel you’ve saved to your Favorites. Click on Remove from Favorites.
- That’s it! This IPTV service now allows you to add/remove channels via Favorites.
Pros of TV Plantation
TV Plantation App, which supports all standard codecs, including 4k video format, and has a built-in video player, gives members access to:
- Stream on up to 3 devices simultaneously. This is a great family resource.
- By setting up a password, a user can establish parental control.
- Cast video, series, or channels to an external TV device.
- Multiscreen allows you to view up to four screens simultaneously.
- It includes an Electronic Program Guide (EPG), which shows Program information like Program Name and Next Program info. It also displays the complete EPG and a timeline for every channel.
- The user can record live TV and view it from their recording list anytime. The user must have at least two active connections to record live TV.
- The TV Plantation App allows users to test the speed and position of their streaming device’s Internet connection by going to the settings section.
- You can add your favorite TV channels, videos, or series to a section you can access later.
- TV Plantation provides clear information about movies, such as names, descriptions, ratings, castings, etc.
What is TV Plantation?
TV Plantation offers IPTV services that provide live channels at a reasonable price.
What channels does TV Plantation offer?
The IPTV service offers over 12,000 entertainment, news, and sports channels.
Which devices can be used to install the IPTV service?
This IPTV service can be installed on any Android device. This includes Fire TV, Amazon Firestick, and all Android devices.
There are many IPTV services, and TV Plantation is among the most popular. This service is an alternative to traditional cable plans. The IPTV service offers more than 4000 TV channels and other features. This IPTV service also provides a free trial to new users. TV Plantation is an IPTV provider that will meet all your expectations.