Pelican Hosting IPTV is among the market’s most reliable IPTV service providers. It has live TV channels that include international and sports channels. In addition, it also has TV shows, film series, and videos on demand that are of top quality. You can play Pelican Hosting on three devices when you subscribe to the standard plan, Pelican Hosting service across three devices simultaneously.
It also provides the Electronic Programming Guide (EPG). Pelican IPTV is compatible with every IPTV Player that you can stream through Android, iOS, Smart TV, PC, and Amazon Firestick. Because it has an M3U URL and external player support, you can effortlessly stream it across every device.
- More than 10,000 channels
- VOD options
- Plans begin at $15.00/month
- Subscriptions for 3 and 6 months are also available.
- Three connections to the standard plan
- VPN is a friend
- Channels for sports
- International channels
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Favorite Managers
- Support for external players
- Compatible with many IPTV Players
- Accepts PayPal and Bitcoin
- It is compatible with Firestick/Fire TV as well as Android devices.
- Support for customers via live chat, email, and social media
- Not IP location locked
Official website: pelicanhosting.com
As we mentioned earlier, Pelican Hosting IPTV provides more than 10,000 live channels that start at $15.00/month when you subscribe to their standard plan. The channels are available in various areas like news, entertainment international, sports, and more. The IPTV service is also available for significant sports channels, PPV, and adult channels, among other services that aren’t included in certain services.
See also: 10+ Best USA IPTV Service Providers
Pelican Hosting IPTV has live channels covering music, news, sports movies, kids, and entertainment. Every subscription package includes more than 10,000 live channels and adult choices. Also, there are basic EPG or electronic program guides for those who like this format.
Pricing and Payment Gateways
IPTV subscriptions are available in four different packages through Pelican Hosting. They currently offer a free trial of 24 hours at the time of writing. The plans are priced differently depending on the length of a subscription as well as the package options. The plans of their subscription for one month contain the following:
See also: 5 Best IPTV Providers in the UK
- $15.00/month for more than 10,000 channels. VOD and three connections
- $36.00 to cover three months, more than 10,000 channels. Also, VOD and three connections
- $60.00 to 6 months. More than 10,000 channels. Also, VOD and three connections.
How to Sign Up To Pelican Hosting IPTV
- Use a web-based application on the device you are using.
- Visit www.pelicanhosting.com. Pelican Hosting’s official website is pelicanhosting.com.
- Choose and go through the plans of subscription.
- Then, click on then the Order Now button.
- Follow the steps and then complete the payment.
- Your login details, including username, password and M3U’s URL, are delivered to your registered email address.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting IPTV on Andriod Devices
1. Switch on the power on your Android device.
2. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
3. Search for Rayo IPTV Player in the search bar, then select the application.
4. Click on the Install button to download the application.
5. After installation, you can launch the application onto your mobile.
6. Fill in your account details, including the M3U URL in the appropriate field to sign in.
7. You can stream and select live TV channels using an Android device.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on IOS devices
- You can unlock your iOS device and then visit the App Store on your device.
- Install and search for and install the IPTV Smarters app on the device.
- After that, you can launch it on your device.
- Input your username, password, and the M3U URL in the field provided.
- Click on the”Add User” button.
- After the content is loaded, watch streaming channels available on your gadget.
How to Install Pelican Hosting on Amazon Firestick
1. Open the Firestick device and navigate back to the main screen.
2. Click on the Find option and then select the Search option.
3. Enter Downloader in the search box and then choose the Downloader application.
4. Click Download to download the application on Amazon App Store. Amazon App Store.
5. After downloading the app, navigate to your Fire TV Home screen.
6. Then, go into settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps. Turn off the Downloader to allow applications to be installed from unknown sources.
7. Find the Downloader app and then click the Home tab.
8. enter your Perfect Player URL in the URL field.
9. Click”Go” to install the Perfect Player IPTV app.
10. After downloading the APK file, click on Install to download the application.
11. When the installation process has finished When the installation process is complete, tap Open to open the application.
12. Enter the M3U link from the IPTV to process the IPTV URL.
13. Watch the streaming channels live on your firestick.
How to Watch Pelican Hosting on Android TV
- Start on the Smart TV and navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
- Find the TiviMate app by using the keyboard on the screen.
- Choose the app you want to install and then click Install to install the application.
- After installation, you can launch the application from your phone.
- Click the Add Playlist option on your main screen.
- Choose the option Enter URL selection.
- Enter the M3U URL into the provided field, then press OK.
- You can now watch the live stream on your Android Smart TV.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting on Pc
- Open your computer and then VLC Media Player. VLC Media Player on your PC.
- Click on the Media tab and choose Open Network Streams.
- Input the M3U URL into the text field you got from your service providers.
- Choose the Play button in VLC Media Player on your PC. VLC Media Player on the PC.
- Choose your preferred channel to stream it onto your computer.
Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider offers 24 hours of email support to their customers. So if the clients have questions about subscriptions or other issues, they could write to Support and sit for some time.
Is Pelican Hosting Legal?
If we are talking about IPTV legality, we are unable to determine if IPTV is IPTV legally legal or not since we didn’t see malware-related functions on Pelican Hosting’s official website. Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider’s official website.
It is, however, not available in the most popular app stores. As a result, certain IPTV service providers could offer the content with no legal license. Therefore, the end-users are responsible for the content they stream via their IPTV company.
Why use vpn when streaming IPTV
You must use the VPN to stream content from an IPTV service provider as the service providers could contain content without a valid license. This can result in copyright infringement problems. In addition, using VPN will mask your address IP and replace it with a new one. This ensures that websites and other authorities cannot monitor your online activities. Use the available top VPN, like NordVPN and ExpressVPN, to protect your privacy.
What is Pelican Hosting IPTV?
Pelican Hosting is an IPTV service that gives live channels at a low cost.
What channels are available on Pelican Hosting?
This IPTV service includes over 10,000 channels spread across various categories like news, international entertainment, sports, and many more.
What is the cost of Pelican Hosting IPTV costs?
The IPTV service is priced at $15.00/month for the basic plan that includes three connections. You can also choose from other plans.
Is this IPTV service compatible with other devices?
If you own a device running on an Android operating system, then you can install this IPTV service on it. That includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider has more live channels available at a low cost compared to other IPTV providers. The content is streamed in high-quality using IPTV. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a live chat for clients to get in touch with the support team often. Pelican Hosting IPTV offers no free trial option, which is unfortunate. You will have to pay $2 for a two-day trial. Then, if you’re satisfied with their service, you can purchase a subscription.