Panda Streams IPTV is a popular TV service that offers live streaming and a wide range of VOD options. There are many subscription options available, including over 20,000 channels and VOD. There are weekly updates and an easy-to-setup IPTV server with the subscription. As far as compatibility goes, it works with all major devices. There is a price range between $15 and $50 per month for subscriptions. They offer 24/7 customer support with 98.9% uptime.
You may also like: 15+ Best IPTV Service Providers
Official Website: pandastreams.net
- More than 20,000 live channels
- Plans starting at $15.00/month
- You can have more than one connection to the standard plan.
- VOD options
- VPN Friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Major sports channels
- Popular news networks
- Favorites manager
- 24/7 channels
- Support for external players
- International channels
- PayPal and Credit/Debit accepted for payment
- Support for customers via their email and online contact form
- URL M3U
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices compatible
- Compatible with most popular IPTV Players
- 24/7 customer support
Panda IPTV offers over 20,000 live channels for as low as $15.00/month. Many channels are available, including entertainment, music, sports, kids, and international. The IPTV service also offers PPV and major sports channels. There is an electronic program guide (EPG) for those who prefer this layout.
See also: 10+ Best USA IPTV Service Providers
Pricing & Payment Gateways
Panda IPTV offers several subscription options for new users. Depending on the number of connections for your subscription, the price of these plans varies depending on how long you want to subscribe.
These are their most popular subscription plans:
- $15.00/month for more than 20,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $25.00/month for more than 20,000 channels, VOD, and two connections
- $350.00/month for more than 20,000 channels, VOD, and three connections
- $45.00/month for more than 20,000 channels, VOD, and four connections
See also: 5 Best IPTV Providers in the UK
Signing Up for Panda Streams
- If you are using a mobile device, start the web browser of your choice.
- You can search for Panda IPTV using your browser’s address bar.
- The official Panda IPTV website can be accessed by clicking the link below
- If you are unsure which plan is best for you, please select
- Once you have completed the payment, you are ready to proceed.
- You will receive the Panda IPTV login credentials via e-mail once you have submitted your registration form.
How to Install Panda IPTV on Android Devices
- On your Android tablet or phone, open the Play Store app and search for the app you want to use.
- Click on the Search box in the top right corner of the page and type Panda IPTV Player.
- Panda IPTV should be your app of choice if you want to watch it.
- After clicking the Install button, the installation process will begin.
- You will see the button Open once you click it.
- Please select the XTREAM CODE LOGIN API from the drop-down menu.
- You will need to enter the XTREAM CODE you received in the mail to start.
- You can now begin streaming by clicking on Add User at the top of the screen.
How to Install Panda IPTV on IOS Device
- Install the GSE Smart IPTV App on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
- Open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
- Click on the + (Additional) icon.
- Next, click on the Add M3U URL option.
- Enter your Playlist Name and Playlist Link. Then, click Add.
- Now, you can stream the Panda IPTV content.
How to Install Panda Streams at Firestick
- Start your Firestick, and then click on the Find option. Next, select Search.
- Type Downloader into the search box.
- Next, choose the Downloader app.
- Click the Get / Download button.
- Go to Setting > My Fire TV.
- Select the Developer Options.
- Next, click on Install Unkown Apps.
- Now enable the toggle next to the Downloader app.
- Start the Downloader app by clicking on the URL field.
- Enter the URL of the Filelinked app (https://bit.ly/fl-firetv).
- Click the Go button.
- Click the Install button.
- Open Filelinked and type the code 78678949.
- Then, click Continue.
- 15 Select the Panda Player Pro app to download.
- Launch the IPTV Player App.
- Click on Sign in with XTREAM CODE to enter the code you received by email.
- Get IPTV content streaming.
Is Panda IPTV legal?
It is impossible to verify that these unlicensed IPTV services have the correct licensing. We notify our users immediately if an IPTV service is found illegal and update our website with the updated information.
End-users are responsible for any content accessed via free IPTV apps or paid services like Panda IPTV. Panda IPTV is a popular live TV service offering a wide range of channels for a low monthly cost.
Panda IPTV has a great feature that you can add to your Favorites list, which is one of its most useful features. Depending on your live TV service, this feature may not be available to you. Additionally, this IPTV service allows users to add an external video player to their IPTV system.
- The monthly fee for this service is $15
- Various payment methods are available, including Litecoin (Bitcoin), Bitcoin, and Paydash. Credit cards accepted.
- A total of 20.000 channels are available to you
- There is a connection limit of 1 – 4 connections
- Compatibility with IPVanish: It works perfectly with this VPN service
- Online chat and email support are available to customers
How To Install Panda Streams on PC
- BlueStacks for your PC are available on the website
- You can also download the Panda IPTV App on your computer.
- Click on the My Apps tab in BlusStacks.
- Drag and drop the IPTV Player APK file.
- The IPTV App will be installed and available in the My Apps section.
- Launch the app and log in using the XTREAM CODES.
- All IPTV content can be streamed now.
What is Panda Streams IPTV?
An IPTV service called Panda IPTV provides live channels at a low price and offers a variety of channels.
What channels does Panda Streams IPTV offer?
The IPTV service offers over 20,000 channels across various categories, including entertainment, news, sports, and international.
What is the cost of Panda Streams IPTV?
The standard plan includes one connection and costs $15.00 per month for IPTV. Additional plans are available.
What devices can the IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service can be installed on any Android device. This includes Fire TV, Amazon Firestick, and all Android devices.
You can contact Panda Streams IPTV customer service by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. If you would like to send us a message, please enter your name, email address, and message, and click Submit. Additionally, you can contact them via phone, mail, or social media, or you can reach them via their website.
The Panda Streams IPTV service provider offers its customers a stable and reliable IPTV service. On top of this, there are more than 20,000 live TV channels and a wide variety of on-demand content. Aside from offering excellent customer service 24 hours a day, they also offer excellent products. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best IPTV providers you should try.
Panda Streams does not have a phone number or chat support. Ive heard this rumor in so many areas that they do. I cannot find it anywhere.
I have contacted them several times with the same questions repeatedly & never receive a response.
Their customer support is garbage.