If you are looking for a dependable IPTV solution for your device, Joker IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. It has premium TV channels and allows you to play them on HD quality. Additionally, you can stream videos on demand, including movies, shows, and more.
You may also like: 15+ Best IPTV Service Providers
The channels are categorized under different genres and are the most reliable service to enjoy endless entertainment. Since it has M3U URLs, you can stream all your favorite shows in no time. You can utilize the Jocker IPTV app on Android phones, Firestick, and Smart TVs.
Official Website: jokeriptv.net
- More than 10,000 channels
- Plans start at $9 per month.
- Five connections to the basic package
- VPN is a friend
- Not IP location locked
- Major sports packages
- News channels
- Entertainment channels
- International channels
- Compatible with IPTV Players
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Favorite manager’s picks
- Support for external video players
- Accepts credit/debit card payments
- Customer support is accessible via their contact form on their website and via email.
- Available on Firestick/FireTV and Android devices.
The Joker IPTV service has more than 10,000 live channels that start at just $9 per month with its basic package. The live channels are available in various categories like entertainment and news and sports, international, and much more.
See also: 10+ Best USA IPTV Service Providers
Other options for sports and PPV packages, PPV video on demand, channels for adults, and other premium offerings that are not included in specific live TV offerings.
Pricing and Payment Gateways
Joker IPTV provides a variety of subscription plans to new users. Prices vary depending on the length of the subscription as well as the quantity of connection.
The plans of their subscription include the following:
- $9.99/month for more than 10,000 channels. VOD and one connection
- $25.99 to 3 months. More than 10,000 channels. Also, VOD and one connection
- $49.99 per year, more than 10,000 TV channels. VOD and one connection
See also: 5 Best IPTV Providers in the UK
How to Signup for joker IPTV
- On any device with an intelligent screen, go to the web internet and search for Joker IPTV.
- From the results of a search, choose from the search results, and go to the Joker IPTV web page.
- Click on the purchase Subscription link on the page.
- Select any of the chosen subscriptions when you click the Order Now button.
- On the page to configure, enter an account username, and password along with the address of the mag (optional). Click to continue.
- Enter your details on the Your Details page. Scroll down.
- Select your preferred payment method and make the payment.
- If the transaction is successful, you’ll receive an email with the Joker TV login details to the email ID.
How to Install Joker IPTV on Firestick
The app isn’t accessible on Amazon’s App Store, and you’ll need to use an alternative method of installing it. Below, we’ll show you the step-by-step procedure for installing:
- Start by making the Firestick capable of downloading apps from external sources. Start the Settings on the device as well Go to My Fire TV.
- Then, open Developer Mode under My Fire TV. You can enable “Apps from Unknown Source” from there.
- Following that, you’ll need to download a “Downloader” app. You can quickly locate and install it on Amazon App Store. Amazon App Store by searching for it.
- After downloading the Downloader, launch the app. You will find a URL box. Enter the app download URL: https://reviewvpn.com/jok.
- Once you have entered the URL, Click Go, and you will notice that the download commences. You must wait for the download to finish.
- After downloading the app, you will be presented with an installation screen. Click “install” from the window and then wait for installation.
- After the app’s installation is complete, you can select “open” to start enjoying the app as soon as possible.
How to Install Joker IPTV on Android
- On the Android phone, tablet, or TV, launch the Settings app and choose System and System Restrictions >select Install unknown apps >> Choose to Turn On or Ok.
- Now, start the browser on the internet and look for the Joker IPTV application.
- Select a trustworthy third-party site from the search results.
- Select the option to click on the download button to download the Joker IPTV application onto the Android device.
- Once the download is complete, click the Install button in the notification panel.
- Let the installation be completed, after which you can launch the app.
- You must provide the Joker IPTV activation number or login credentials and start streaming the channel you wish to stream via your Android device.
Pros of Joker IPTV
- Supports all formats for video playback.
- Supports all devices running Android.
- It supports EPG (Electronic program guide)
- Supports Resolutions of 4K
- The resolution could be used to create a 4:3 display or FL Scream.
- Easy to use
- Ability to mask desired folders
- Can you secure the IPTV application using the use of a password
- Films can be categorized using a simple and practical list
- It is possible to play the video through an external player
- Support feature television series
- You can also use the username and password feature in place of the code.
Joker IPTV provides only one option for customer support. You need to enter your name, email address, subject, and message on Joker IPTV’s Contact Us form. Joker IPTV will reply within two to three working days. In addition to email support, There’s no other way to reach Joker IPTV.
You can utilize Joker IPTV for smartphones and tablets running Android, Nvidia Shield, Android Boxes, Amazon Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, iOS, and many others. After receiving your credentials, you’ll be provided with your username and password. In addition, you’ll be provided with an M3U playlist you can use on different players. Joker IPTV is compatible with all formats for video playback, including EPG (electronic program guide) and 4K resolution display. It is easy to use.
What is Joker IPTV?
Joker IPTV is an IPTV service that offers live channels for a reasonable cost. It is among the paid-for IPTV services through which you can access live tracks on TV.
Is Joker IPTV not working?
No. The service is functioning without issue. If you can’t find its official website or it’s not loading, then you must wait for the problem to be addressed by the service. Also, make sure that the service has a new domain.